Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Christmas Goodness!!!

Tray of good smellies for the Bathroom

I borrowed this frame from my daughter, strung some wire and inked some small clothespins, and now I have a cute card holder... there are lots of these in blog land, so I thought I would try it out.
A little jingle for the bathroom...
My scrap booking Garland !!!


It finally snowed...Yeah...only a skiff...but it helped the mood around here!!! So double Yeah!!!


So there you have a few more goodies that are in my nest...There are a lot more, so don't go to far....

I have been busy partying, and I still have 2 grandkids birthdays next week...so until next time....

Merry Partying!!!
Happy Shopping!!!
Merry wrapping!!!
Happy Baking!!!!
Or whatever you have going on- Just enjoy- because in 6 days...It's all over...Boo!!!
Hugs, MEG




No comments:

Post a Comment