Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful... YeS


This is one of my favorite things to look at this Thanksgiving Season.
I typed the names of my Family & glued them on this cute paper.
It was in a frame, but I had to take it out so there was a no glare picture for you all to see!

I am so excited that my tree is getting full, soon we can add another name to the tree. 


A sweet little angel will be joining our family in a few weeks. YaY for GRANDS!

I am painting letters for the Thanksgiving table.{will reveal later}

I am gathering recipes to change up the usual.
Brussels and Bacon w/ pomegranate sauce.
{Recipe on the CW-Celebrity Dish}

I am paying bills to see if there will be any money left to buy groceries. lol

I am printing out the First Thanksgiving Story,
it is one I found on one of my Favorite blogs:
lemonademakinmama.com
{It's the history of thanks post}
I think it is very enlightening.


Meetings tomorrow at work, and then the Dentist & a visit to the "Magic" Hair Lady.
Family Pictures in a few days.


So to say I am thankful, is an understatement!
I have been given much!
I too must give!


I wish all of you a very Thankful Week!
& Safe Travels.


XoXoX-MEG




No comments:

Post a Comment