Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 More DayS...Yikes

I can't believe that we are 5 days away from CHRISTMAS...what, where, and how did that happen?
Well I must catch up so here I go...




Jesse & Andrea gave us an early Christmas present...She is a sweet, cute, and precious little girl- {Carmindie}
Jesse also turned the big 3-0! oh no





This dude turned 7...and all he wanted was a Sombrero. I just happened to have one laying around. ha-ha
What a crazy kid- but we love him and all his Quirks!!!


The Keller Christmas Gathering!

Great Grandma with the our Grands






The winner of the ugly sweater contest- lol



A family of ugly sweater wearers. ha-ha



Me & my daughters and our matching Glitter Toms



My 2 grandsons beating Santa up...what?

Now lets get to the Decor around my house.


I love the Peace Tree.




and the Nativity









I'm a hoping someone fills these up with good stuff-{not coal}.I've been good {really}.












This is just a portion of the decor
the house is oozing with Christmas!
And I am loving all of it,
especially the Music.


Tonight the Hubbs and I made 3 batches of Fudge
and the house is smothered in chocolate,
just the way it should be!


We are trying to read a Christmas story every night, and that is such a nice way to 
fall asleep...awww
Hey don't laugh, it's a way to bring excitement into the empty nest.


3 more parties
Secret Santa
Neighbor gifts
Wrap 12 more presents
read..read...read
The book of Mormon.
And a partridge in a pear tree!




I guess thats all for now...
I'm stressing myself out. ha-ha


I'm asking you to pray for my sister,
{She is struggling with her health}.
Luv Ya Sis!


I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
May you all have Peace in your heart!
As we celebrate our Savior.

xOxOxO-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment