Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Red, White & BluWhO!!!

Lots of FUN over the past few days!!!
Plenty of good food- like:
PF Chang's
Roast & Potatoes
JumbleBerry Pie & Ice cream
Steak Kabobs
Veggie Kabobs w/ Pineapple
Banana pudding Stuff
Navajo Tacos
Fruity Drinks
YUM-YUM!!!

Lots of red--white--& Blue {love it}
Parades
Fireworks
and 
Cute kids!!!
How could you not be Happy---
Happy to be an American!!!



Good Ole' High school Band
{Nice Back View}


Fire trucks & lots of Candy.


Love the old Cars


Aww- love the colors too.


You can win this Maverick Truck- Really...



Royalty- Lovely Girls



Only in Emery Co....
Large Machinery in a parade.



That carriage for Coffins won my vote. lol


Cute white horse pulling the white carriage!




And as promised...
CUTE KIDS


Well there you GO---
Another successful Holiday!!!

Crappy Parade pictures...
All because I was too comfy in my lawn chair, and I didn't want to move closer...

Besides it was Horribly Hot & Humid,

So- you get what you get- & you don't throw a fit. Ha- Ha {learned that from my Grands}

Nothing better than FUN...FOOD...
& FAMILY!!!

I hope all of you had a great 4th!!!

I am thankful for America!!!
Home of the FREE
Because
Of the BRAVE!!!

Enjoy your Week
Love your Life
XoXoX- MEG




No comments:

Post a Comment