Monday, June 27, 2011

OLd StuFF MaKES ME HaPPy !!!

I was stressed and I was tense, so I dropped everything & went to:
 A {private} 
Vintage sale...
Hosted by my dear friends...
This is what I saw:





This is one of my favorite places to visit,
so it is exactly what my soul needed!





More goodness- I loved it all.


These are my lovely friends who hosted this much loved event!!!


The plaid cooler was my purchase for the day...
so much to choose from.


Typewriters are always a fave of mine!!!


Love the cute little kitchen...
reminds me of my Grandma's House.
I left the gathering with a renewed soul, and I was ready to move onto...
YW Girl's Camp...
And that my friends will be the next post.
Have a GREAT Week...
& enjoy...
anything that makes your soul HAPPY!
XoXoX- MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment