Monday, January 16, 2012

January...You are Cruel.

I write today with a heavy Heart.
My big brother Dennis returned to our Father in Heaven. Jan. 6th, 2012 {tears}




Our First Family Pic. 
He's the oldest- I'm the youngest.




Jan. 2010-My good friend returned Home also.
See my post about her last January-(Remembering).


That is why January is Cruel!!!


ALSO:
I do not like January anyway because:


It is so quick to replace the Merriness of December.


It is usually unbearably cold.


It makes me promise to do things, that I probably won't do, and then I feel guilty later.


It usually makes me have a head cold followed by a cough.


I'm almost always broke as a joke.

Then there is Paperwork and taxes to do
in this dreaded month.


On & On.
That is why i dislike {you} January!

Back to my brother...
He was a generous man and we all got to hear stories from people he had helped.


He was a good father to 6 kids and grand Father to 17 Grand kids.


He loved studying the Scriptures.


He loved Fishing.


He loved Golfing.


But most importantly he loved his Family!


He always had a smile or a joke or a smart remark.


He reminded me of my MOM.{good thing}


He liked to eat.


He liked to share.


He was very handsome-I have pics. in storage.
I will post them soon.


He was a True Big Brother 
in every sense of the word!


I loved him very much...
Wish I could have said Good-Bye.


We must all carry on now,
without him.


He will be missed by everyone who knew him.
So Long Brother!
Until we meet again...


January- You are Cruel.


I only like you a teensy bit
because you brought the birth 
of this little Guy:




Who turned 5 Today- Yay!


I hope to give January a second chance.
Redeem yourself January- it's time.


Sorry for the Sad post.
Sometimes Life Stinks...


So Long Friends-Happier posts ahead.
XOXOX-MEG













No comments:

Post a Comment