Tuesday, June 26, 2012

May was Memorable & Busy.



Blogging was far from my mind in May...and now it's the end of June.
I'm jumping back on the band wagon & I am lining up some projects.
But first let's take a look at May!


Lots of soccer games... with these 2 handsome Dudes.


Cruel and unusual haircut for Zoey.
We did not do it...



Over feeding Izzie.
Makes for a quiet night.lol






Preschool Graduation for the twins.
Ha-ha, Izzie thinks they are twins.
It was also crazy hair day, hence the crazy hair.



Abbie's Art Work-Loved it. I was surprised when I came home from Vacay.


Angela surprised me with this precious book. Cried so hard.


Jesse & Andrea treated me with this manicure kit...needed it so bad.
Lots of cards and sweet notes from my kiddos.
Happy Mother's Day to Me!!!


Hubbs took me to St. George for a much needed get away & lots of shopping with a good friend. Can we say cupcakes??? lol







Dance Review for Sophie & Izzie.
Don't know why every picture is blurry...




Working hard on the house...waiting for a lovely Family to come and buy it.




Scooter came to visit...all dressed up in his Polo. Dresses like his Daddy!







Celebrated Hubbs Birthday @ Los 2 Amigos.
The workers came and sang to him in Spanish.
It is so fun to embarrass him.
He also enjoyed relaxing in his Cabela Lounger!


And to end the month of May, we spent the day in remembrance of my Mom.






The Grands love to visit Grandma Cruz. They talk about her like they knew her. It makes you wonder?


Then everyone went fishing...
Perfect way to spend a Month of May!!!
Don't ya think?


Have a great week and I will be posting June very soon.


XoXoxO-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment