Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The De-Clutter Bug

It's been awhile...
Me... I've been preparing for our annual
Nearly New Sale!!!
Every year, usually during Fair Days...
My 2 daughters, and a few friends get our 
De-Clutter Bug on... and clean out our houses
and then haul it all down town and sell
our past treasures for a STEAL!!!
This year we are going to try it earlier in the year, and see how that goes...then maybe... we'll try it again for Fair Days!
You will not want to miss this SALE-Because
we have some super, crazy things, because we all like to decorate and we all need to sell, so we can buy new things to add to our decor, and then we'll have more stuff for next sale!!!
LOL
So this is what my house is looking like...


Shoes- some new.


Scarves- all New.




Home Decor...Bedding...Rugs...ETC.



Seasonal Decor...
and that is just the start for me, There are piles everywhere-good piles, I remind my Hubba.lol 

My daughters and their friends have way cuter,
and more... so if you live in the area...

Stop on by:
Saturday, May 14, 2011
@ 10:00 AM
Castle Dale, UT
{In front of Dr. Todd's Office}

Hope to see you all there!!!

Happy Spring!!! MEG


No comments:

Post a Comment