Monday, May 23, 2011

Look who's Following!!!

She Deserves an Award!!!


This is my oldest Grand...she is eight, soon to be NINE.
She just happens to share my Middle Name-"CLAIRE"
And I just found out recently that she follows my blog!!!

Her Mom said something to her about my blog and she said, "I know" 
Mom asks: "How do you know?" 
and she replies, "Because I read it on her blog" 
Her Mom chuckles and asks: "when did you read her blog?" 
She replies: "I always read her blog- it's good" Ha- Ha

I just love that "GIRL"- she is so awesome, and would I dare say that she is my fav. follower???

I think I dare...so all 8 of you other followers, don't get your feelers hurt, ok?

After all she is my first Grand, and she is my name sake, and she is my youngest follower!!!

So... if I can entertain an 8 year old, with this here blog, it makes it all worth it!!!

Keep on reading "Sweet Pea" cuz:
Grandma LOVES it!!!

And to all others who read this here blog:
Thanks- {You are all} almost my Favorites-Ha!

{If any of you have 8 year olds, maybe... JK}

Any Hoo, Keep On READING!!!
And I'll try to keep on writing!

Have an Awesome Week!
Keep safe if you're in the Tornado Zone!

AND REMEMBER:

"Love" is only "Love"... 
If you give {it} away!
XoXox-MEG




1 comment:

  1. Proud to be number NINE ;) But, I can't beat out the "sweet pea." That is so cute... ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete