Friday, June 17, 2011

What's Been Going Down???

I've been absent...
I've been slaving over work projects...
I've been preparing for Girl's Camp...
I've been planning & enjoying an Italian Date Night
for Laurels and Priests...
I've been training a new employee...
I've been doing Family things...
Necessary things...
But I {have not} been doing any housework...
So, don't come a knocking, cuz this house is a MESS!

A few pictures to let you all in to my CRAZZEE LIFE:




This was the setting for the fun & yummy
Date Night.
I will post more pics of the cute couples...
After Camp!





My 2 daughters and I have been working very hard on this
project- {Mixed Media Art}.
The project is all about self- esteem, the girls have to list 5 positive things about themselves...easier said than done.
I hope the girls at camp will appreciate the whole concept of the art project.
I think my girls and I did a great job- don't you???


Our Camping Trip...

My Hubba Had a Birthday!!!




Grands having fun & Getting Dirty!


C & C celebrated their 1st Year Together!!!




Yummy Food - & Cute Faces


The Dog gets some LOVIN!



Cousins...Bonding


Free Massages from Dad...
Nothing better than blurry pictures...
But all in all it was a great time...
Especially the good News we received...
more about that later!!!

Until Next Time...
Have Fun & Make Memories!!!
Xoxox-MEG

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you finally had a new post! it had been a while! cute date night!

    ReplyDelete