Monday, September 20, 2010

24 Years and lots of stuff!!!



Well today I will pay tribute to my baby girl...who is turning 24!!! Yikes  where did all the time go??? I just want to say that this girl has taught me more about life than pretty much anyone or anything. I will always remember the day she was born...5:30 AM, only 12 hours after my best friend had her little boy.
Boy was I mad, not because she beat me, but she beat me and friends son was not due until October!!!
Yeah, not fair... made me so mad I went into labor. ha-ha TRUE STORY!!!

She was a very cute baby and had enough hair to actually comb. She was always giggling and saying very funny things. She has always loved cats and she still does, I think she has more than 3. I love her laugh, her smile, her humor, her talking backwards trick, and her thoughtfulness. I think she has taught me more in my lifetime than anybody or anything! She has taught me patience while she was a teenager and she taught me about enduring through trials...she has brought much joy to our lives!!! So today I wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a happy and blessed life! Thanks for your love and all the other stuff, Baby girl...enjoy your 20's!!!
LOve, your mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know you had a blog!!! So fun to see all the pictures of your family!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete