Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HaPpy PacKaGe!!!

Some packages that come in the mail...
Make you smile...
Make you Happy...
Make you want to make somethin'...
Make you glad that you happened upon this
website: kraftoutlet.com
Yes, it's that good! See for yourself:




If you love supplies like I do...well then you are in love, right???
There is:
Bottle caps
Baker's twine
Library Card pockets
Antique label Holders
Clock Face Icons
Vintage Dictionary Pages
Kraft Paper Labels
Yeah...I think I'll be making some cute things-
like cards, garlands, Frames, etc.
I hope I have a couple of days to just play...
no interruptions {I'm dreaming} but I can always stay up to the wee hours...ha
I have been trying real hard to go to bed earlier than midnight, but I might have to break the rules for this cute stuff. I've been struggling lately with energy and stuff, so I'm trying to be a good girl...but sometimes I feel like this:

Life is just -TOO HARD- Somedays!!!lol
Here's to ENERGY!!!!
Send some my way...PLEASE!!!
LOvE YoUr dAyS- HaRd or NoT...
xoxoxo-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment