Friday, April 15, 2011

Look who's Art is on the Fridge Now......

I finished my first real art class, and I think I'm gonna like playing around with paint!!!
I was a little intimidated at first, but then I let go and I took a long, deep breath, and just relaxed...and this is the results:




They look a little washed out-{Bad photographer}. The landscape is not finished yet, but I'm proud to say that I finished my first real art class...yeah MEG!!!
I was so impressed with my teacher, she is such a great person- who was very humble about her work {unlike me}.
Check out her website, she is an amazing artist, and I feel privileged to be able to have participated in her class.
www.sandywisecup.com
Thanks Sandy!!!
I really needed that time to learn- and to be inspired by all who were in my class- they are all classy ladies!!!
I feel a little more relaxed now...and I love looking at my art on the fridge...
First time for me- making the fridge cuts. 
ha-ha
{Wonder if the hubs will notice}
probably not...
Enjoy your weekend...
and take the time to play with paint!!!
XoXoX- MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment