Monday, April 4, 2011

Nesting and STUFF...

The weekend was so great...I'm pretty sure I'm on a spiritual high...and "Grands" high...and food high. {Feels so GREAT}
Today however- I had to get back to reality, and back to my list. Ugh...sigh
This was what I did today:
CLEANED OUT THE "DRAWER" Dreadful Drawer...

This is the after- I forgot to take a before.Yah I know I pretty much always forget the before!!!
Anyway, this is my pen and pencil obsession drawer, and yes I have an addiction- but I'm willing to admit it, and if it makes you feel any better...I buy them all on the back to school sale-and I share them with everyone!!! So now you pretty much know {all my faults}. lol
Because I was a little dizzy and had a {huge} headache...I did a little relaxing on the big bed-aaahhh

Looking at the New PB Catalog, and dreaming...
and then tonight, "R" and I tackled an assignment that he so generously volunteered us for: x's two!

Doesn't look like much work... but it took us all "flippin" night!!!
I will blame that on the Silhouette machine, and the operator, and the hired help...
enough said- it's done- and now I will try to conquer the 100 { 1 inch} temples for Girl's camp. P.S. I am not complaining...
but now- you know what I've been up to...
Oh Yeah- and I made cookies too...
Double Chocolate Chip- of course!
So writing all that stuff has made me very tired, and now you know why the title is "nesting and stuff"...because my life has a lot of stuff!
Tomorrow I may, or may not be rubbing shoulders with T.V. people...Yeah-I'll tell more later, and maybe post some pics.
Come back for more, and don't forget to comment and be a f*o*l*l*o*w*e*r. I need a stat boost, don't make me beg...I {HEART} all of you- readers!!! 
xOxOx-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment