Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby...It's cold out there!!!

Yes, I'm talking about the weather again...but that's whats bugging me right now-why? I can't start my new year's resolution in this kind of weather, yeah, I know it's CCCRRRAAAZZZEEE!!!

Someone- so thoughtfully loaded an app. on my I Touch, guess which one???
 "FROM COUCH TO 5K"---ha-ha... that was funny Chris, do you think I am out of shape, or what???
So I've almost psyched myself into it, but the temp. must be at least 30 degrees- right???
SO IN THE MEAN TIME, I AM WAITING ON THE COUCH-CUZ THAT IS WHERE THE APP. STARTS...AND THAT IS CLOSE TO MY NEW BEST FRIEND {the space heater}. lol





Santa thought I needed all this stuff...hmm...I thinks it's a conspiracy!!! Did I mention that I hate to exercise!!! Did I mention that I hate the COLD???

Did I mention that we are celebrating this weekend??? Well, we are- and ...it's gonna be fun to celebrate a birthday for this cute little dude...









He now sports his new glasses...a pillow pet, a couple of ouwies, and the cool snowman hat. He's one special Grandson!!!
We Love Him SO MUCH!!!

Before signing off: I must apologize for the last post---I got several calls, wondering if I was all right...Yes, I am, I guess I just had to vent...I'm sorry if I made anyone think that I was suffering-because I did not mean for that to be the message.
I love my life, and I am grateful for everything that I have, especially my family and friends!!! I have been {blesst}Hence my blog's name- and I hope that my posts will be a help for all who can relate...not a downer. So read on- My little blog friends-You are all my inspiration!!!

BE HAPPY
BE GRATEFUL
BE EXERCISING
BE WARM
BE CELEBRATING
THAT'S WHAT I'M UP TO...HUGS FROM MUGGS...
I MEAN {MEG}









No comments:

Post a Comment