Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love is in the Air!!!

As I promised- there is love hanging around the Nest!!!
I had to get my act in gear, cuz a few friends were coming over... so I put everything on hold- and cleaned and decorated...and this is what I came up with!















So there you have it---
Love in the Nest...
Valentines Day has always been a favorite Holiday with our family, because:
It's me & R's Anniversary...and because we once owned a flower shoppe-so we had a lot to do with all the hoop-la! It was our families favorite way to hang out on Heart Day...and it was usually around the clock for 1 week...so lots of good times, tons of work, and loads of stress, but we had fun making everybody else happy!!! 
What's better than celebrating a day with 
I love You's... Candy...Balloons...Chocolate...Flowers...
Cookies...Knock & Runs...
Pink and Red oozing from everywhere...Yah
Now that's what I call L-O-V-E!!!
How do you spend Hearts Day???
Please Tell...
xoxox-MEG

1 comment: