Started out with:
- Listening to my R.- singing in the ward choir-Love his voice-
- Singing in Primary with my Sunbeams
- Teaching my Sunbeams about Baby Jesus
- Watching my Sunbeams play with the Nativity
- Realizing how my sunbeams love Jesus
- Realizing how much I love Jesus
- Sharing treats with my sunbeams
- Having visitors in my class (Tannon & Cloey)
- Having my daughter help me with the sunbeams
- Spiritual talk with our Home Teachers
- Good food that R. & Abbie Cooked for us
- Funny things that my Grands do and say
- Watching Christmas movies
- Eating brownies
This is what I came up with for my little Sunbeams:
I love my little Sunbeams, and all that they have taught me...
I hope you all had a Spiritual Sunday also... Because that is fuel for the upcoming week. I love fuel, don't you???
Now if it would quit raining and start snowing- I would be crazy excited- because this girl needs some snow for Christmas!!!
Stay Warm and Remember we all need Fuel... This Christmas, and all year long!!!